Our Dentistry Services
Our office is open Tuesday—Friday, with additional limited appointments on Mondays and Saturdays. Please call us at (510) 741-0770 to schedule your visit. Once you make an appointment at our office, the time is exclusively reserved for you. If, for some reason, you are no longer able to make your appointment, please call our office with 24 hours notice to reschedule.
FINANCIAL INFORMATION & INSURANCE
We are committed to delivering the finest dental care at a reasonable cost. We are experts in insurance and will work with you to maximize your insurance benefit for covered procedures. If you have any questions regarding your insurance benefits and coverage, please call us at (510) 741-0770. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and CareCredit. Payment is due at the time of treatment.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please bring the following information with you to your scheduled appointment:
- Completed New Patient Forms (request them by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dental insurance information and proper identification
- List of medications you are taking
- Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consu-lation visit.
- Please alert us if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medications (heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
- We accept a variety of insurance plans. If you have any questions regarding your insurance benefits and coverage or If you would like a list of the insurances we accept, please contact us.
- For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and CareCredit. Payment is due at the time of treatment.